on the Morning of this Friday, August 14 at the Gateway in Novosibirsk burned Lasik.

— From the window of a house down the street Gateway, 16 saw the white smoke, crept into the idea that boiled the engine in the car. Because of the birch could not see what happened, but when he heard men shouting: “Lasik on the gas, do not come!” — rushed down to remove from the Parking lot. When I came down, I saw the flames that engulfed the front of the bus. I wanted to help people, to give a fire extinguisher, but it was too late: flames flared up very quickly. After 2-5 minutes, I got out, the firefighters arrived, — said a resident of the neighborhood Elena.