Can’t pay for care of needy pensioners, the equity share of a home out of his own pocket, he is entitled to social assistance (“help for care”). For this, he needs to put his entire life savings and all income is open. He owns a home and is no longer (and the spouse), inhabited it he must sell it. Up to an “amount” of 5,000 euros, he will be permitted to retain Savings as an iron Reserve, he must give everything for his care of it. Only then he can get social assistance.