Nina cook, VTM-home cook Loïc Van Impe prepares each and every day, without a lot of effort and passion on your plate and on your computer. Today: a salad with a beet red.
for More recipes you can find on tv to cook.
red wine vinegar
1 tbsp sugar
1 clove of garlic
1 sml black peperbolletjes
50ml grapeseed oil < / p> < balsamic vinegar
1 ball of buffalo mozzarella < / b>, smoked eel,
parmesan cheese < / li> basil leaves
1. Rinse the red beets to clean out the grounds and to remove them.
2. Cook them for.
3. To make a vegetable stock, made with 2/3 water and 1/3 red wine vinegar.
4. Add the bay leaf, and thyme growing.
5. Add the star anise, and 1 lc of black peperbolletjes to.
6. Chop a shallot and a clove of garlic and add to cart.
7. Add 1el sugar.
8. Add the beetroot and leave it for 20 min. to cook.
9. Remove the seeds from a vanilla bean.
10. Add 50ml grape seed oil to it and stir to dissolve.
11. Put some broth in a saucepan over a high heat.
12. Press and hold the beets under cold water and remove the skin.
13. Cut the beets into small pieces and add to the pan.
14. Add the balsamic vinegar, increasing.
15. Cut the eel into bite-size pieces.
16. Garnish and finish off with the basil leaves.