Loic VTM-home cook Loïc Van Impe prepares each and every day, without a lot of effort and passion on your plate and on your computer. Today: risotto with fennel.
for More recipes you can find on tv to Cook.
1 clove of garlic
concentrated broth < / b> white wine < / li> risotto rice
whole almonds < / b>, lemon currency < / b> diepvrieserwten
p class=”article__text”> 1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Cut the tops from the fennel and remove the outer leaves are removed.
3. Cut one half of fennel into very thin slices. Place in ice water.
4. Chop a fennel into small change, and then remove the core.
5. Let aanbakken in the melted butter.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Cover it and let it breseren it in the oven at 180°c
8. Chop a shallot and a clove of garlic is fine.
9. Thinly slice the fennel finely and cooked everything in butter.
10. Grate the almonds.
11. Add the risotto rice.
12. Add 1el stock and add white wine.
13. Fill up with water. Cover and leave for 8 min, on cooking.
14. Pound the almonds in a mortar.
15. Add the fennel and spice with salt and pepper.
16. Add the olive oil.
17. Add the zest and juice of one lemon.
18. Finish off with the almonds and some fresh mint.
19. Add diepvrieserwten to.
20. To make the risotto creamy and smooth, with butter, parmesan cheese, and a little bit of water.
21. Spice with salt and pepper.
22. Serve and finish with the leaves and the toasted almonds.