“Our customers are more critical and better-informed than other customers,” said Annette Hoffman founded with Elke Schilling “Alma & Lovis”. Photo: Google
The fashion designer Annette Hoffman actually wanted to make a break. After twenty years at a large company for sustainable fashion, she had made a little time off.
but Then a well-Known clothing technician Elke Schilling, who was looking for a partner for the creation of a fashion label told her. Schilling and Hoffman both live in Bonn. They met and talked about their concern for the environment and the desire to create a fair and ecologically produced fashion.
Alma & Lovis was born, the Bonn-based Label for sustainably produced women’s fashion. While the Name “Alma” from the point of view of the founders described the “gifts from mother nature”, is Lovis for the “fighters of the everyday”.
“We have designed a first collection and began to sell them in our online shop,” says Elke shilling. However, the founders did not want to focus on your Internet presence.
they traveled to fairs for ecological fashion and presented the Girlfriends and Girlfriends of Girlfriends of your clothes. The designs came across. More and more customers asked whether there is also a shop where you can browse. Hoffman and Schilling responded and opened their first stationary shop in Bonn, and soon, the second in Cologne.
both Online and offline, Elke Schilling and Annette Hoffman exploit the possibilities of online marketing: With Google Ads make them on your shop and your shops carefully.
“Our Bonn-based business is not straight in centre, but just outside of the City,” says Annette Hoffman. “Many clients find after a targeted online search to us. We know that about 20 percent of the clients researched in our stores online in advance to sustainable fashion in Bonn or Cologne. They discovered also display our search.”
The two women behind Alma & Lovis, meanwhile, have recognized that the distribution channels Online and Offline.
an example of a Google Ads display (photo: Google)
“Our customers are more critical and better-informed than other customers,” said Annette Hoffman. In detail, the questions to individual pieces of clothing. Where did that come from? How was this produced?
Annette Hoffman and Elke Schilling know the answers. “We have a Baby Alpaca sweater, which we know where the animal lives, of the hair, the wool was spun.”
Such product details the entrepreneur to integrate inside today in your Webshop. In this way, readers and potential buyers can discover the stories behind the individual pieces of clothing on the Computer or on the Smartphone.
Elke Schilling and Annette Hoffman the online marketing of now as attentive as the creation of their collections.
Initially, the two women laid down in the case of Google Ads very General search terms like “fashion” or “clothing”. Thus, people with the wrong expectations in the Webshop of the Bonn Labels, the number of returns increased, and found.
Meanwhile, the entrepreneurs provide on the inside, ensuring that your Google Ads appear only next to complementary terms such as “sustainable” or “organic”. “Through targeted online marketing to the appropriate customers, to Alma & Lovis,” says Elke shilling. “Whether online, or in Bonn, or Cologne.”
1. To sign up for the Google Ads-Newsletter, the voucher request: g. co/immediate start
2. Log in to Google Ads.
3. Choose your advertising objective and start with your first display.
4. Set your Budget, enter your coupon code and get $ 75 advertising credit, if you invest 25€.
0800 6279 972
(Mo. – Fri. 9:00 – 18:00).
The call and start the help of the Google-Ads-specialists is for customers who want to spend 10 € or more a day, free of charge.
the duration of The support depends on your advertising budget.
1. This coupon is brought to you by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”).
2. The offer is limited to customers with a billing address in Germany. Each of the Google Ads-customer may only redeem one voucher.
3. Activation process: The coupon code must be add in the Google account before the 31. December 2018 are to be redeemed. To qualify for this offer, players must enter the Code within 14 days after the first Ad Impression that is made on your Google Ads account.
4. How to redeem the voucher After the voucher code has been entered, you must generate this Google Ads account cost, net of taxes, in the amount of 25 € within 30 days. A mere Deposit of the respective amount is not sufficient, the coupon code redeem. The cost required for the activation of the coupon codes that can be calculated from the date of input of the voucher code.
5. Once you have completed the points 3 and 4, you will be credited to the credit, days, automatically, within five business in your billing history.
6. Coupon codes apply only to future advertising costs. Costs incurred prior to the coupon code input, are not included in the settlement of the coupon codes.
7. After you have depleted your credit, you will not receive separate notification from Google Ads, and additional advertising costs of your payment debited. If you want to switch after the Exhaustion of the credit, no Google Ads, you can pause your campaigns at any time or delete it.
8. To be able to coupon codes to use, you can have a perfect billing history and current debit have deposited information in your Google Ads account.
9. Through the use of the coupon codes you agree to these voucher terms and conditions and the additional coupon terms and conditions: http://www.google.de/intl/de/ads/coupons/terms.html
Google LLC. All rights reserved. Google Ads is a trademark of Google LLC
To the Overview.