PRINCE2 is a renowned project management approach that provides a configurable and scalable procedure for efficiently managing a wide range of projects. This strategy is, in reality, a well-established criterion for project management, and it is widely used globally.
PRINCE2 training, in addition to providing critical project management abilities, increases your chances of getting high-paying project management positions such as Project Manager, Service Manager, Associate Project Manager, Project Lead, Project Control Officer, Project Consultant, and others.
Aside from the exam price, the PRINCE2® Foundation training certification cost consists of so many components. The cost of training is an important component of the entire PRINCE2 foundation cost, and it is normally determined by the ATO (Accredited Training Organization) that the applicants choose for training.
PRINCE Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training in the United States: Key Features
- In the United States, a live online instructor-led PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner certification training course with a 98.7 percent passing rate was provided.
- In the United States, Invensis Learning is an AXELOS Registered Education Partner (REP) offering PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner certification training.
- Certified trainers with extensive subject knowledge and training and consulting expertise
- Lifetime access to a personalized LMS with training resources
- Mock tests are available to help you pass the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner certification exams on your first try in the United States.
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner webinars are available for free for the rest of your life.
- You may pay in your home currency without any problems.
- The ability to retake PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner courses within two months after enrolling.
- Case studies that demonstrate the actual use of project management procedures, tools, and techniques
The Cost of PRINCE2 Certification in Major Components
The cost of PRINCE2 certification is mostly determined by two factors:
- PRINCE2 training and course-related costs, such as study guides and other learning resources
- Exam price for PRINCE2 certification
If you opt to buy the ‘Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2, 2017 Edition’ book published by AXELOS for GBP 85, you may incur an extra expense. This book is an updated project management handbook that demonstrates the adaptability of PRINCE2 methodologies and how they may be tailored to fit the needs of your individual project.
Cost of PRINCE2 Foundation Certification
Although there are no qualifying requirements for PRINCE2 Foundation training certification, an extensive test structure demands the applicant to answer at least 55 percent of the questions correctly in order to pass the examination. As a result, extensive study is necessary to pass the certification exam. You may attend PRINCE2 Foundation certification training to increase your chances of passing the exam or you can self-study.
The certification fee will include the cost of certification training as well as the examination fee, which is usually included in the PRINCE2 certification training from an AXELOS-accredited approved training provider.
In the United States, the PRINCE2 Foundation certification costs between 700 and 1500 USD [Ref.].
Cost of PRINCE2 Practitioner Level Training
Because the passing percentage for the PRINCE2 practitioner test is somewhat lower than that of the foundation exam, the practitioner certification training must be one step ahead of the foundation training. Let’s look at how much PRINCE2 practitioner certification costs in different nations.
You must be asking how much the PRINCE2 practitioner certification costs in the United States. In the United States, the PRINCE2 practitioner certification costs on average between $900 and $1000 USD [Ref].
Cost-cutting through Combo Training
There is another effective approach to have the best of both worlds. If you purchase a combination of study courses, you can save money on your PRINCE2 certification. It contains training materials for both the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner levels. If you want to pursue Practitioner Certification after finishing your Foundation Certification as an aspiring Project Manager, you may save a lot of money. Combo Training costs between $1400 and $2100 USD in the United States.
- What is the purpose of the PRINCE2 Foundation certification in the United States?
After earning your PRINCE2 Foundation certification in the United States, you will have a thorough grasp of:
- Why is project management necessary, and how does PRINCE2 handle it
- PRINCE2 concepts, methods, and themes c. Information gathering for the Project Initiation Document d. Designing plans and reports at each level of the project team, and more
- Why should you pursue the PRINCE2 Foundation certification in the United States?
In today’s fast-paced work climate, when everything is a project, adopting a globally recognized project management approach has become a top priority for businesses. PRINCE2 is the most extensively used project management approach, assisting people and businesses in successfully managing projects.
PRINCE2® foundation training in the United States will enable you to demonstrate your skills in a globally recognised project management methodology by understanding the seven principles, processes, and themes described in the Official PRINCE2 Manual and passing the PRINCE2 Foundation exam on your first attempt.
- Job after obtaining PRINCE2 Foundation certification in the United States?
PRINCE2 Foundation training can assist the following job roles in the United States: a. Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Project Board Members
- Product Delivery Managers
- Project Support Staff
- Operational Line Managers
- Team Leads / Team Managers
- What are the purposes of PRINCE2 Practitioner certification in the United States?
After earning your PRINCE2 Practitioner certification in the United States, you will have a thorough grasp of:
- Project management utilizing the widely known PRINCE2 methodology
- Completing projects on schedule, under budget, with high quality, and with minimal risk.
- 7 of the PRINCE2 standards’ principles, methods, and themes
- Managing project interdependencies and creating new possibilities e. Using standard techniques with controls to effectively deliver projects and more
- What are the requirements for taking the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam in the United States?
To take the PRINCE2 Practitioner test in the United States, you must have passed one of the following exams:
- The PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Senior Project Manager) (Certified Project Management Associate)
- In the United States, what is the format of the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam?
In the United States, the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam is administered as follows[Ref.]:
- Exam length: 150 minutes
- Number of questions: 68
- Passing Criteria: 55%, which means that about 38 out of 68 questions must be successfully answered.
- Exam Type: Open Book