Nina cook, VTM-home cook Loïc Van Impe prepares each and every day, without a lot of effort and passion on your plate and on your computer. Today’s nut bread with chutney and a sweet.
for More recipes you can find on tv to Cook.
125 g raisins
500 g flour
4g of dry yeast
50 g unrefined cane sugar
2 eggs < / li> 75 g butter
125g of walnuts and hazelnuts < / b> 100ml wine vinegar
1. Mix 500g of flour with a sufje, salt, sugar, and yeast.
2. Add 75 g of butter.
3. Knead everything into a dough.
4. Let the raisins soak in the water.
5. Add eggs to the dough, and let it absorb.
6. Add the water from the raisins.
7. Grate 125 g of walnuts, and hazelnuts to a medium heat, and chop coarsely.
8. To add along with the raisins to the dough.
9. Roll out the dough into a ball and leave 2 hours to rise.
10. Slice 2 of the onions into fine rings.
11. Let it all right to stew in the oil.
12. Season to taste with thyme, bay leaf, black pepper, and a pinch of salt.
13. Allow 10 min to stew over a low heat.
14. Squeeze the air out of the dough, and divide it into four.
15. Fat is filling it in with melted butter and place a parchment paper in it.
16. Place the dough in it and leave for at least 1.5 hrs of proofing in the fridge.
17. Beat a egg, and rub the bread with the dorure.
18. Allow 40min to bake it on 200°c
19. Add the white wine vinegar and add it to the compote.
20. Grill the bread.
21. Make a salad of iceberg lettuce, chopped parsley, white wine vinegar, olive oil, pepper, salt, and a pinch of salt.