Loic VTM-home cook Loïc Van Impe prepares each and every day, without a lot of effort and passion on your plate and on your computer. Today: mashed potatoes with beef.
More recipes you can find on tv to Cook.
250g of unpeeled prawns.
1 clove of garlic
white wine, vinegar < / b> eggs < / b> is dragon
chopped parsley < / li> chives,
1. Peel and chop the potatoes and boil them in salt and water.
2. Peel the shrimps.
3. Chop an onion and a clove of garlic coarsely.
4. Round tanks of the shrimp in the olive oil.
5. Add the onion, garlic, bay leaf, and thyme growing.
6. Add 1kl of tomato paste add.
7. Moisten with the white wine.
8. Put in water and leave for 15 minutes to cook.
9. Chop a handful of chives, flat-leaf parsley and tarragon finely.
10. Drain the potatoes and mash them finely.
11. Add the butter and the milk.
12. Spice with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
13. Add the fresh herbs to.
14. Put the bottom of vinegar into a gift bag.
15. Fill 2/3rds with just-boiled water.
16. Add a fresh egg, and put a minute in the microwave at 600W.
17. Strain the bisque.
18. Leave a little of the orange juice reduction and mix the butter in.
19. Serve and finish with fresh tarragon.