In a matchup between Pacific Division rivals, the Sacramento Kings (8-13), host the Los Angeles Lakers (1-11). The matchup will begin at 10:00 ET on Tuesday, November 30, 2021. This will be the second matchup this season between the teams. You can stream the matchup here. You can stream this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Kings vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Tuesday November 30, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
- Live Streaming on fuboTV: Get a 7-day trial for free!
Key stats for Kings vs. Lakers
- The Kings average just 3.9 points less per game (110.2) than their opponent (114.1).
- Sacramento is 5-1 when it scores more than 114.1 points.
- Los Angeles ranks 4-5 when Los Angeles gives up less than 110.2 points.
- The Lakers score 111.3 points per game, which is just 1.8 more than the Kings’ 113.1 points.
- Los Angeles is 8-3 when it scores over 113.1 points
- When its opponents score less than 111.3 points, Sacramento’s record is 5-8.
- This season, the Kings shoot 44.6% from the field. That’s 0.5 percentage points less than what the Lakers allow to their opponents (45.1%).
- Sacramento shoots at 45.1% or better from the field and is 6-3
- The Lakers shot at 46.0% from the field this season. This is 0.2 percentage points higher than the average 45.8% shooting rate of Kings.
- Los Angeles shoots at a better than 45.8% when it is in the field.
Kings Players to Keep an Eye on
- De’Aaron Fox is the leader in assists and points per game for the Kings, scoring 20.2 points while distributing 5.6 assists.
- Richaun Holmes is Sacramento’s best rebounder, averaging 9.8 boards per match to his 14.4 PPG average.
- Buddy Hield is the Kings’ best three-point shooter, making an average of 4.0 shots per game from beyond a arc.
- On the defensive side, Sacramento’s Tyrese Haliburton leads with Holmes leading the team with 1.8 steals per game. Holmes is the leader in blocks at 1.0 per contest.
Lakers Players to Check Out
- Anthony Davis is the Lakers’ leading scorer and rebounder with 24.2 points per game and 10.1 rebounds.
- Russell Westbrook’s assists statline is a pacesetter in Los Angeles. He averages 8.7 assists per match.
- Carmelo Anthony, who hits 2.8 threes per match, is the Lakers’ top scorer from deep.
- Davis leads the Los Angeles steals & blocks leaderboards, with 1.3 steals per match and 2.3 blocks per match.
Kings Upcoming Schedule
|11/24/2021||Trail Blazers||W 125-121||Home|
|11/26/2021||Lakers||W 141-137||Get Away|
|11/28/2021||Grizzlies||L 128-101||Get Away|
|11/21/2021||Pistons||W 121-116||Get Away|
|11/23/2021||Knicks||L 106-100||Get Away|
|11/24/2021||Pacers||W 124-116||Get Away|